Winnipeg’s biggest Halloween costume party, A Nightmare on Donald Street, makes its return to the MET on Saturday October 30, 2021.
The event features live sets from the city’s top Djs!! The event will also feature the ENERGY 106 Costume Contest hosted by Jasmin Laine and Tyler Carr with great prizes for a variety of categories like Best Male Costume, Best Female Costume and Best Group Costume!
A Nightmare on Donald Street combines elements of a VIP nightclub experience, with the exclusiveness of a mature gala, and the terror and feel of a haunted house. The moment you enter the MET, you will be directed to discover 3 floors of fun of the 90-year-old Former Theatre, which will be transformed into an abandoned Pirate Ship run by zombies.
- Main Floor/Theatre(EDM/Top 40)Dj Sets by : Electric Kitten, Running with Scissors and Nathan D
- Bacardi Ghost Lounge (2nd Floor/VIP Floor/Hip Hop/R&B/Throwbacks) Dj Sets by: Mav-One & Anthony OKS
- VIP TICKETS($45) Include access to Ghost Lounge(2nd Floor):
- Separate Coat Check on 2nd Floor
- Separate VIP Entrance (Express Lane)
- Access to Two Private Bars with CHEAPER Drinks
- Access to Private VIP Restrooms (2nd & 3rd Floor)
- Welcome Shot
- Access to all 3 Floors
- GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS are $25
- Manitoba Health guidelines state you must show proof of vaccination in order to attend. Please have your ID and proof of vaccination upon entry
- Manitoba Health guidelines state Mask Use is required
- Event time: 9:00pm – 2:00am
- All Sales final